Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NO mood

Today seriously I spent all my time doing nothing... in the afternoon I nap while at night I listens to songs and chat... LOL... at campus... I cant believe it when someone who smsed me before ask me WHO AM I AT NIGHT... whoa lau... it truly reflects on the person's nature.... Hmm....


This feeling is sticking up to me now lately... OH MY GOD this will cause procrastination in my assignment... OMG bad omen LOL...


Something good is my foreign friend is coming back to Malaysia... haha... Well at least there are some pleasant sight at APIIT once again... Hopefully my friend is still how my friend looks like before this friend of mine leave this country xD...


Urm once I online I game with jeff and that was it.. flunging {I created this word based on flung} around doing nothing haha.... lol... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: