Friday, April 24, 2009

Conflict day

After finish my class... went home... and a long nap.... after nap... went online... and did nothing much but explore ruumz.. haha.. I got a T shirt from em while Bkok got a hanger from em.. hoho...


Well then I go grab some song from Bk.. hehe.. of course it continues with dinner then at night... group chat with Carol... although I had introduced quite a number of friends to her... haha..


Then.. conflict begins.... different opinion where someone who does not want to play with me.. and turn to a misunderstood and then fight occurs... Sorry bkok.. anyhow... I still feel damn uneasy..... something is burning in me.... well then haha time to flush my anger out and away...


Lately I had realized a few weakness suddenly pop out... one of it is... anger... So sudden... haha.. need to keep my head calm... maybe stresses from various location causes me to feel it... I guess I need solve all the stress one by one before it ruins me.. any how cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: