Thursday, April 16, 2009

WOOT a day

Haha... gym... then... lunch.... meet up brian kok... and then.. went to classroom... there I felt bad for someone.... I wish I could be the very one who could help him... save him from this emotion... LOL... aiks.. sometimes is very painful when you know your friend is hiding his true emotion... LOL


Then in EM class... I was given some guideline from the lecturer on my assignment.. THANK YOU MS. MAXINE..... well then... we go to the bear class... and have 2 complete full hours without understand a single word of his... and then home...


Apparently the group wanted to go out tomorrow.. since the second class was cancelled.... well I am looking forward to that haha.. well then I guess that was all I had to write for today xD ehehe cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: