Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BCS assignment submission

Early in the morning booked the place to see Ms. Pritam to get her skim through our assignment.... Apparently there are a few mistakes.... which was corrected by Bkok's laptop.... then as usual I'll head to the gym...


Back at campus... meet them up at syndicate room... and make them move to E4 for lunch..... after lunch... at campus.... we spent the rest of our time chatting... I got some phone call from HLF... haha hopefully I get through in the future... Then I helped almost everyone install their antivirus...


Before class we nearly forgot to submit our assignment... luckily one kind classmate of ours reminded us.... THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!.... OR ELSE OUR BCS Marks are heaven based already {means 0}.... Class was as usual...... then home... then online... game a while then sleep... that was a tuesday for me LOL... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: