Sunday, April 26, 2009

A shut for real

Alright it is about time a wake up call has made up on me.. haha... Jt was right.... I maybe was opening my mouth too much guessing and looking things in my own way and own thoughts... HOHO... just like the theory yesterday...


Hmm... well is about time to take it out and be a lil introvert... not everything should be shared... maybe sometimes things of deeper manner shared with people who are more matured and have more life experiences are better.... Hmm maybe so... Well so time to stop expressing myself... Is not a good thing to over express myself...


And really sorry if I had making some mistake that cause you anything... I know sometimes human made mistake but not my mistake xD hehe.... Really sorry..... especially my weird thoughts and perception


HAHA well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: