Sunday, April 12, 2009

WOooAAA KK

Today woke up without going to bobby's event {since he invited me yesterday which I could not arrange my time for my assignment and no convenient transport to go home} then printed out and arrange all the essentials to be posted tomorrow for the HLFScholarship... then continue my day with nothing but pure EM assignment... haha..


In the afternoon... after my parent went groceries shopping they brought back some lame... xD {NOT that lame... try think deeper then you'll know what I'm saying}... then... after ate lames then I continued my assignment... haha..


The particular files already completed and now I am checking on it... quite nice actually... hmm but not all though... About the assignment I had spent my whole day doing it already... I guess it was near completion...


Now all of them are online but in different world {If you get what I'm saying} haha... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: