Friday, April 3, 2009

Take and See

Today is where EM test was conducted... I was glad because I could do it haha... LUCKILY and by chance of course... then after that... we played bluff a round before went home... Not forgetting... I transferred files from jeff... and to farm and bk as well....


At home.. did nothing much but loading stuff... rest and then load again... Finished date movie... haha... urm... now I guess I back to online and did nothing else... Alright... for the past previous 1 year and 4 months... I have been changing my looks... HEHE... Well take some time to choose which one was the best.... cause I would like to know how others sees me as well hehe....




Look 1: Just finished SPM cut and dyed my hair





Look 2: This is my first look at college... {I am on the most right}





Look 3: Accidently the black colour was void during my hair treatment cause previously I had dyed my hair





Look 4: Haha.. this is me before my hair gets longer




Look 5: As my hair gets longer this is the outcome




Look 6: Since many people {elders} said that look does not suits me I go back to my power of 0 look... I have this look all my secondary school


So I wanted your votes which one has the best look among all... as well as comment on the other looks... hehehehe.... Well that was all for my today's post.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: