Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Delayed Post

xD damn cute right?

Haha actually this suppose to be posted last week... but since I have stuffs to do so this is the outcome... hoho delayed farm post..


You may think this is a bun.. NO it is not a bun.. although it smells like one... this one... is more than just a bun... it is not edible {I am serious...} and fresh delivered from hong kong {again not joking also}


I am the proud owner of the bun which was given by farm as a souvenir cause he went hong kong... seriously I nearly bited it... HAHAHAHA.... cause it smells good... xD emm... xD and he presented this not only for us.. you can refer to the link here each of us have their own buns.... THANK YOU FARM.... I'll save guard it... xD hehe...


Right back to what I do today... basically was all repeating stuff... go gym.. campus... eat and then go class LOL.... except today we went MCD eat... haha... parked our car inside TPM and walked outside... there we crap a lil.... OH YA NOT FORGETTING.. farm STYLED his hair today... damn yeng zhai.. first time... hohoho....


Well that raps up everything that I need to say today... cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: