Sunday, April 19, 2009

Completion of BCS assignment

Yeah at last we had done the assignment. Haha. Although it had ran out of my expected completion date. Haha.


Alright firstly I would like to thank my team members for helping me to complete the report. Well let's evaluate each person one by one and see what I can thank them.


Start with Farm. Haha. He had completed his assignment {I guess} way back before everyone does. Well he always on time for his work and would really dedicate to his work till completion because he treat the task of group assignment as an individual assignment. He will start doing it right after he knew his part for the assignment. Hehe. As it goes on, I did rejected his assignment due to lack of citation but it does not take him long to get it done. Haha. He always cheers for everyone in the team to avoid friction. I would say he is like a team connector, more like a chain whereby he will try his best to hold everyone together although tough times are ahead. xD ehehe. Thanks farm for working with me.


Next one is Brian. No.. not that NG.. that KOK... yeah that BIGGIE {ops xD?} hehe... Well then this guy is also very focused on his work and as you calls him to do improvement; he'll do it without hesitation. He really proves that he is something and capable of handling his task in the best manner. Well, the advantage of working with him is that you do not need to worry about his work as the work done will be a quality one and whatever he do, he'll aim not the best for the group but the members of the group as well. Hehe.... He has a strict personality and love to do the entire assigned task himself. He'll felt a little bit weird if you try to exploit his territory and thus his behaviour made people misunderstood that he is under some depression or perhaps does not like that particular person. Hehe.... Sorry Bk. I misunderstood you xD. Hope ya forgive me. hehe... Well for Brian he is like the root of the tree; stable and yet possesses a value.


Jt. Nope not that one who did something to Janet Jackson. This is jeff. HOHO... He is a silent killer. Seriously. This is the only word I could find to suit him. He did his work in a very silent manner. [You don't even know it is coming and yet when it has come it'll shock you] Haha..... He loves to do work in his own pace and yet you won't know how far his progression is. The only thing is when you request for the work, he'll give you on time and it make some shock out of you. {cause when someone did not speak out about their progression... you does not expect how good he/she had done it} haha... He done his works in a well manner; structured yet detailed and at the same time precise and short. HAHA.... A very nice piece of work... This fellow knows what he should do as his part for the team! Thank you jeff. I appreciated all your hard work and about the MSN phrase, I am referring to someone, you already knew who, just don't keep in yourself ya hoho.. xD


To me, I don't like to say I am the leader of the group, it makes me felt weird. What I like is mutualism. I would love to work together instead of who leads who and what leads what. To me a team is like a bunch of strings; it can be strong enough to pull a very heavy object if everyone works together. This means if a single string malfunctions, it'll greatly reduce the strength of the bunch of strings. That is why I would love to help everyone to complete their work and make sure that the bunch of strings had enough strength to pull an object. But of course with a condition that you do your part. haha... If not, of course I'll sort of felt weird. Well, given you my position, you'll know what I mean right? haha...


Work is work and everyone who did their part, I would like to say thank you. hehe.. I might be referred as the noisy ones as I complained too much. Well, I do not know why I had this kind of worrying feel in me when the work is not done in a proper manner. Maybe is like farm said "I am result oriented...". Seriously I felt that when work carries mark, it should be done in the perfect manner or at least the best of the best you could do and when this work comes to sharing, it means we should work together to make sure everyone scores well. Remember if one falls, everyone falls. Just like the string story I had told just now.


Well now, I am really sorry if I had been stubborn or had been doing something silly or had been saying the wrong things. Seriously I tried to do my part. haha.. Human do make mistakes right? I would really appreciate it if you had tolerated my mistake and would make an effort to tell me directly what I had done wrong. I am not that guy with a very GG character who doesn't like people to condemn. In fact I love people to condemn me because it shows how they care. xD hehe...


Well my friend, time to go for a rest after a long day. xD Thank you very much for all who had do their part in contributing for this assignment. Really appreciate it. Well then, nitez ;)


Krane

No comments: