Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Maths assingment = NOT

Haha.. today as usual the 6 hrs break.. part of it will go to gym... and then went back eat... HAHA.. well we chat almost few hours in cafe about almost everything with farm and kelvin... went back up to syndicate room..... NOTHING much was done.... seriously... not even a question of maths assignment... LOL... and the day goes on...


At home... initially I planned to do assignment... but then kelvin sort of booked me onto something else.... The game was not really that fun as expected.... because... you know... how regular player plays... and how their attitude is {I am not pointing fingers to anyone... please don't felt offended unless you're that kind of person}


Haha.. so then nothing much but sleep... tomorrow I planned to skip my gym for my assignment.... DOOM is NOW... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: