Thursday, April 9, 2009

The cancelled Maths Class

Today was the first day of Mr Zahir's class cancellation.. yup he went back to india for a week for some function haha.... Now... left us with assignments piling up... LOL....


So early in the morning I woke up... gym... campus... eat... lessons... home... rest and then online... WHOA THIS procrastination feeling still here... omg.. I'm gonna die... well hope I could overcome it.. hehe...


About what I said the IMT groups had been set... It has now been demolished.... First... one of my friend said she was in another group... now another friend said he was in another group... left once again to the origin where the group have never been made... LOL... @___@


Alright tomorrow going to go PC fair... LULX.. AND MY FIRST PRIORITY is go to sony style LOLX... haha... and before I go... just wanna put a sticky note here that I got through some phone call thingy HU hu hu.... but failed in a way.... LOL..


You might wondering my blog is getting dead lately??? Haha is because how I feel lately.... down... sad... incompetent... and 1001 stuffs and fears to think of.... LOL... and that was the source of my procrastination "FEEL".... well then got to go... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: