Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Short Wednesday

Today was a real short day seriously.... IMT class has been cancelled so after BCS and Emaths.... we're free to go....


First I went downstairs at foyer and enquire about Fitness First gym... BOY IT WAS freaking heavenly expensive: RM175 per month.... HAHA... Seriously how would you expect students to afford that high price.... I rather stick to my old gym for RM60 a month... although the facilities was not as complete as Fitness First but I felt it is worthy.....


Then went lunch with Kelvin.... gym.... and home.... BUT it was not it... I was not really head to home straight... being dragged out to lunch by father... and it goes on till 4pm.... At home... since all of them already went offline {almost all} so I got nothing to do but to watch enchanted... quite nice.... unexpected twist happens...... LOL.... and check out below.. My friend's name is actually a brand... LOL... of course this is a snippet of the movie haha....


Then at night.... terrible event happens as my modem got stucked and restarted MANY MANY TIMES.... so what I did meanwhile is think out points for some issues...


Finally when I get online... played a while and sleep straight.. hoho... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: