Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What A Day

Today started my class with RMDS... in the class... the lecturer just zoom through the slide... LOL... well even if he explains... we won't listen I guess... because the subject weren't meant to me listened.....


After that... I got the cd.. to RA3... Thanks sotong for giving me first.. lol... then.. class suppose to continue with maths.. but since our lecturer got some meeting... so the whole period.. we sat inside the class doing nothing...


After that... went APIIT eat... gosh.. the places full so they went to pit stop to eat... LOL I do not know why they think I was emo... xD haha.. actually I didn't emo also... Some how or rather.. after visiting pit stop... I... kelvin and brian ng ended at cafe eating.. LOL...


Then help farm buy some snacks and jeff {100+} and the class continued with engineering science.... followed by gym... home... then clear my computer for RA3..... then... play a while and sleep... Well then that was all for today... tomorrow gonna go to the nissan exhibition at 1U... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: