Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The acted DUMMY...

Today started class with RMDS..... we're lucky enough to have five person.... Kenneth... Brian Kok... Negi.... Sina and Normin.. because they answered the questions by our lecturer of RMDS accurately and therefore we do not need to sit for the test.....


Then.. during engineering maths... I got to know that after next week is the test time.... for engineering science.. is next week.. Can you believe it.. and not forgetting this week friday we need to hand in engineering maths assignment.... and... during the first week and second week of december... more assignments to hand in... namely engineering science and RMDS.... LOL.. Can you imagine the work load... @__@...


Then... the day after finish classes... it continued with mechanical science lab... LOL.. finished up... I went to gym.. then home....


Now back to the title.... I seriously had no idea what is happening to me... the whole world hates me.... Have you ever felt that? Everything you do... people will start to oppose you.... and some will even scold you before they even listen to you.... ON the second thought... I was helping them... Do I deserve that?


Well maybe all these while I am doing something wrong and without realizing it.... I guess this is more like it.... Talked too much... reacted too much.... Time to change.... the world is changing... and I might be standing at the opposite of the current flow... which in the end got hurt.....


I felt that all the while I am an acted dummy.... Trying my best to be someone who fits into the society {because I had been rejected previously during form 3 and the scar still here.... but that time I was joining the wrong group} but in the end... no matter what you do you're still a dummy.... Well previously I might be joining the wrong group... but then now come to reality... the source of problem is me myself and I


Sad huh? People start talking behind your back.... and yet you do not know about it.... Why? Honestly I do not know why... what I know is tears flood in my eyes and that was how a acted dummy felt all this while.... I guess is time to wake up from my silly dream... that... trying to fit in the society wont be anything suitable to me... instead.. living in my own world would be more like it... where no one in there will hurt you as bad as anything you have done.... and the effect turns back to you.... Tears keeps dropping... But there is no way to stop the sad acting dummy from being a dummy.......


I guess... I am that acting dummy.... afterall... useless.. and meant to be dumped aside..... or perhaps something to laugh about....


Krane

No comments: