Monday, November 10, 2008

School once again...

Whoa.... today start already... yesh... i mean gym... woohoo.... cause I skipped one day last week... after that went MSC class... oh god.... luckily we did ask the lecturer frequent enough if not.. there goes our assignment......


After that... Jeffrey went to main campus to discuss his project while Kelvin went to admin to acquire his result due to the january intake reason.... then I... brian kok.. brian ng... benjamin and farm went to E4 to eat....


There we talk about... girl.. parenting... relationship... and investment... lol... ON arrival to our class.... Yang and keith inside discussing with jeff on their imaginecup project... and before that... {I noticed almost every week....} as I stepped in... sure one of the girl will say something one... I do not know they are talking about me or my bottle... or maybe they talking about my friend.. since he is leng zhai Bwhaaha...


Anyhow.. I got VS 2008.. going to work on it... I do not want to left out... and jeff borrowed me money not enough 2... thanks.. haha.. waited for that movie for a long time... GOD>>>> I got assignments to do.... MSC.... then NOW ENG SCIENCE... and then as usual RMDS... @__@.. LOL.... gonna pull up my socks and start working on each of them... anyhow cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: