Saturday, November 1, 2008

DANCE2nista And EUPH?

Whoahahahhaa... today is the long awaited day that I wanted to go...... early morning woke up.. and then finished up my maths... and then get prepared to go to my college for the party...


I arrived there at around 5pm.. and waited outside the campus for an hour just for them to open the entrance.... Sad thing at first is... we do not know how to redeem the MOS ticket... and the organizer has no idea... till then they announced that they would give away during 10pm....


So what we do inside? well went around... and.... walk around... and watch people dance... cookie monster's raggae guy damn yeng... lol... but however... all comes to the conclusion that two online winners from apiit... sotong and steven.. both champion and third price respectively... then... the winner of reality dance is.... not other than our own A crew... seriously they damn cool....


Oh ya not to forget... fellest yan came to our college... lol..... he is handsome {as expected.. cause he was a dance celebrity} why i say so is because so many girls' eye AIM him.. non-stop... lol... yeah he performed and be the judge of our dance.... competition...


All bored get loose when I can go out and took the euph ticket.... and went to nearby mcD to eat... then... our journey to MOS euphoria begun.... At first my father demanded me to go home by 12... but.... somehow or rather he called me back again and said I've granted extension since they release the MOS ticket quite late..... so then.. we go there meet my brother and went in... WHOA>>> FIRST TIME WENT CLUBBING....


I saw lots of apiitians there as well as maryann... and... you know what is the funny thing? we came out in just 45 minutes... lol.... WHY? well don't ask me why.... simply because it was boring.... boring as in music not hot? NO..... is because.. we can't see... the radius of sight is decrease to only around 5 footsteps away from you... IT WAS TOO DIM... gosh.... though it was a nice area.....

This is how the dance 2 nista ticket looks like... 15 bucks...


and this is the hand band.... for you to re-enter euph once you went out... WHOA 15 get apiit tix and this is damn cheap!!!


Then went home.. and haha... what a clubbing day.. Oh ya thanks for KC for buying us drinks.... WELL CLUBBING? at MOS? maybe not anymore... not as fun as I expected... stay at home better xD ehehe... okay then... cyax..... ;)


Krane

No comments: