Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day of Catching UP

Today.... woke up in the morning... started off with engineering science notes compression..... After done compressing notes... I went to rest a while...


Upon waking up it was already 5 in the evening... so what I did was study for the rest of the 3 hours.... {still left 2 more topics to complete it} and... my understanding ability is around 30% of the whole thing.. well you know.. I am not superman.. with photographic memory....


Then... after dinner... I went online.... played some games.... while thinking my deadline for my assignments.... RMDS... is quite easy... but the questions is... how can I handed it in while I had exam on that particular week for maths..... After that week... I had Engineering Science assignment to hand in as well as MSC test.....


Imagine that... how can you prepare two things at once.... well then.. I seriously have to figure out one way to take on these two items... I hope I could finish at least 60% of my RMDS by tomorrow.. and completed it by next tuesday...... as well as finished up my Engineering Science assignment by next weekend... while studied maths by next saturday....


LOL... well then... have to take some space out before I get stressed out.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: