Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The time has come

Today.. started my day in doing my report for Mechanical Science... Thanks Farm.. Brian and Jeff for guiding me.... then my day continued with Engineering Science study.....


After dinner here I am... haha.. tomorrow would be engineering science test.. I hope I could do it well....


The time has come.... tonight {or should I say tomorrow} whatever.. just when the clock strike 12am... I had blogged for a year... Amazing huh.. without even miss one day... xD.. Can't believe it has been a year after my SPM... as well as a year I had become matured.. haha.... day pass in a real fast manner.. and I met a lot of friends in college.... haha... Ups and Downs as well xD


I had changed a few thing.. namely background.. and blog description {could be found below my blog title}.... well... I hope that would be okay.. comments are welcome on my Cbox on the right.. thanks xD.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: