Saturday, November 29, 2008

Relax + wasted time?

Today started my day with a light reading on engineering science assignment... Then I went on with lunch with my parent...


After that.... played game... and continued back my assignment... GOD I seriously had to idea on how to start that ESC assignment..... Not only internet could not find a thing... Even I had the code of the material also I could not do much with that... LUCKILY I had my engineering science book... could help me with only step one....


My time wasted = go to rappelz... LOL.... well then... I had to pick up my maths and transfer notes tomorrow as tomorrow is the last day of the weekend... I hope I could also start at least 1 page or finished up question 1 of engineering science... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: