Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nissan Exhibition

This is gonna be hella long post.... Today early in the morning went class.... I thought the first person I saw would be jeff... but amazingly it was keith... sitting at the exact location where jeff would sit... {oh ya why would jeff be there when he say he is going to join us at the venue itself}....


Time passed by and then we went to the bus.... and head for the nissan exhibition... On arrival... jeff was still at home... rushing out.. since he was bathing when I smsed him earlier... then.. kelvin and brian ng was finding parking....


After everyone arrived.. the talk starts..... It was {an honour I guess} good to have two japanese guy... which one is the head of the S.E.A Nissan as well as the GM of the nissan..... Sad thing is that... APIIT student.... I guess no need to mention who... always shoot question.. some relevant.. some unrelevant.... But our question... after discussion with my group is the safety of electric vehicle.... the answer was just... Normal grade.. haha..


Then we went around and introduced to simulations provided by nissan.... then lunch... at... LAKSA SHACK... I am happy and yet disappointed.... Happy is because... it was almost a year I haven't taste the delicious laksa by this shop.... sad is... WHAT THE HELL??? SO LITTLE... and not only that.... THE PRICE WENT UP... gosh... SO.. T__T......


Okay now now... back to what we do... Finish meet up Mr. Zahir.. we went to purchase ticket... and then most of our time spent on playing pool.... and towards the movie time... go to play that SDO.... LOL.... I am damn newb to that game....


Movie we watched was James Bond... I thought it could be excited.. BUT.. can't believe the malaysian CUT THE IMPORTANT PART BEHIND AND LEAVE THE STORY HANGING... Okay... now I get the logic behind why privacy is increasing here... Is not because we... got problem or anything.. is the government.. HAS PROBLEM??.. gosh COULD YOU GUYS just be a little bit linear and if it was 18.... JUST PUT 18.. and DON'T CUT.. and funny thing is even 18 movie also they cut... So.. why not introduce 21?????? A new ranking.. so that you guys can save your energy and money in CUTTING @__@ zzztttt


How to go home? Cramped in brian's car and went to IOI.. thanks brian ng for fetching me.. then... in car we discuss bout girls... and brian KOK.. said something.... Right now.. I am at home... going to start my dinner.. and my project soon... @__@... haha.... well cyax then... lots to catch up... ;)


Krane

No comments: