Saturday, November 15, 2008

Asimo Day

I wish I could sleep a little bit late because yesterday chat with wai yee and friends till quite late..... After wake up.. brother helped me style my hair and then I went to get ready and go to IOI to wait for my friend....


As I walk to the bus stop... I saw my old friend... Chuen keit and Zheng Wei... haha.. they agree to follow me to Asimo today... and.... kind Farm agreed to fetch us there.. thank you farm..... On arrival.. we went to MPH and look around.... after that we went out and meet up our friend jeff.. with his.. AMAZING YENG de hoody... hahahaha....


Of course.. Brian kok said some kok before he arrive... we thought he was really sleeping at home... haha.... then after asimo... we went pool... and then lunch.... haha... sorry to make all of you walk up and down and landed up at the same old place which was food court.....


After some time.. we went to shop and then.. chuen keit and zheng wei wanted to go home... LOL... I know they do not really enjoy the outing.. but.. T__T I wish more of our old friends go... but since they were having exam.. this is what happens...


Then we spent some time snapping pictures and all of us come to the final time and went home.... While waiting for farm's sister.. a flyfm girl come and give farm flyers... to their party nearby.. {which was 10 steps away} and we went home...



Yeap he is an agent.... Agent J



Funny face of mine



Boring and still waiting what to do next xD


Topman shop behind uS?



And infront of the shop is a guy trying to get girls out at night with him

Brother? maybe? FOYS xD

I was tired.. but still I need to complete my work... haha... so while chatting and managed to finish my work now.. well then cyax ;)

PS: Asimo is great... I hope to work in Honda and further enhance asimo to a better and more human like robot.


Krane

No comments: