Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday

Today... after gym... started my class with MSC... and got to know that our test felt on 12/12.... Hopefully I could do well in MSC as it would be the toughest among all.. Why? reason is because my foundation during my O level aint enough to cope with the demand here for this subject..... And furthermore there are a lot of new topics......


After that.. went E4 lunch... Amazingly I saw brian didnt eat... Such a large size.. but he didnt eat.. @_@.. but nevermind he knows the best how to take care of his body... hahaha... Don't fell sick my friend...


Later... went back to E3 to continue with Engineering science.... which we did some revision there and of course after that... went home.... rest a while and started my RMDS... and completed part two of first scenario.... Tomorrow most likely I would finish off the first scenario... as well as my Mechanical Science report and study for engineering science since test is on wednesday...


My planning is.. after I finished my test.... I would use the remaining weekdays time to complete my RMDS report and weekend purely for maths exam study... while.. the following week would be allocate for engineering science assignment and MSC test..... Hopefully I could do it well... Oh ya... recently indulge in this korean drama... I'm sorry, I love you.... I watched till ep3 now.. haha... total of 16... still got 13 more to go... well... study would be more important.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: