Saturday, November 8, 2008

Study Catch up

Today.. started my day with notes compression... god.. I had missed out quite a number of notes... but anyhow... I managed to compress it.....


After compressing... played a while and after that MSC assignment discussion begin.... I realised there are mistake in my assignment so the whole thing I had to recalculate again... and finally I got to know that... my 7.something kilometers track use total of 1.38 minutes to complete it.... well then.. at least now it sounds like a F1 track...


Then got to know that yang's learnfinity box completed... yeeha.. congratz... and he said he going to join some imagine cup competition... well protege programmer like him got no problem in getting the awards... all the best chong yang...


Come back to me... haha.. Chong yang can be a very great role model for all of us... hehe.. he is still doing foundation and yet he already completed few projects and constantly aiming for international level.... I guess he could be a famous programmer in SEA or ASIA or world.. in no time... xD hehe.... As for me.. in my field... I totally have no idea where to start.... I like left far behind... haha... but anyhow.. I will try my best to acquire knowledge related to my field...


Well then... time is up for me now I guess since dinner is waiting for me... I had to go now... once again I stick back to trance.... Why? Maybe I am facing some problems but who knows... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: