Thursday, November 13, 2008

RUSHIE + Work Added

Today in between I went gym.... and finished gym.. I had to rush.. 1 minute bath and then rush out without wearing my shoe to jeff's car... cause they're heading to endah parade..... on arrival we went rasamas to eat... GOSH... Last time this restaurant use to be giving a big chicken with big rice... Now i guess... not only the money not worth it..... the amount of chicken they gave was too little.... @__@....


Then went back... and maths time begin... WHOA.... Maths assignment piled up in my list.. so now I had total of 5 assignments to complete..... Went home.. nap.. then transfer my maths notes... and here I am....


Hope it would be a fun day... Try to call my old school mate... but... failed.. cause the first time he was sleeping.. now the second time he was tuitioning... @__@.... WHOA WHOA.... had to plan my time well... tomorrow will stay back and complete most of my assignments with friends... cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: