Monday, November 17, 2008

It is just the beginning

Today at MSC we did nothing much... oh ya before that I went gym as usual... then... MSC didnt do much because... everyone is rushing for the assignment....


After that... we went to main campus to print out the remaining sheets of assignment to hand in.... AND... BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. the shop ruined my assignment... However I was lucky enough to have back up at Farm's pendrive so they could help me print again at no charge... But one thing sad is that they didn't give me a good quality paper like I used before....


After that.. we go packed our lunch and went to E3 to eat... why? because jeff is sick... noisy environment is not good for someone who doesn't feel healthy... xD... Hope he recovers soon..... Then.. Engineering Science begin... and the day goes on with some nap.... online... game... and downloads...


Well then tomorrow there are plenty of stuff to pick up... especially studies on MSC and Engineering science... I had left out alot... not forgetting... my engineering maths too... RMDS... ES and Maths assignment still haunting me at my back.. whoa.... Time is short.. as test is coming soon too... well then had to wait for downloads and sleep now... Cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: