Sunday, November 30, 2008

Toxic

Woke up... did some notes transfer as well as study my engineering maths... Well didnt do any practice because it was just a refresh for me to remember what I had studied so far.... after that... I went online.... caught on the toxic again... well the name of the toxic is RAPPELZ... darn... I shouldn't had even start playing that game.. because I knew very well I'll addicted to RPG.... haha...


Then after that went dinner and here I am online again... I am trying now to abstain from playing because I was not on holiday or anything else.... and furthermore I still have an assignment pending which was engineering science as well as tons of pick ups to do for mechanical science... haha...


RPG is a real toxic to me.... well HELP.... but I knew it very well no one would help me except me myself.. haha.. wish me luck.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: