Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DiGi = @__@

Today... when my family about to go out... my father received one letter from some collecting agency stated that my father owed DiGi 618 bucks.... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???


HAHA... so here comes the issue that... it was a fraud... and I can guarantee it... so the investigation begins when he called up the collecting agency.. then finally to DiGi.. {GOSH... A service line without even a toll free number??? THAT SUCKS}... then took a few moment to investigate what is the procedure to clear this issue... {police report... commission of oath.. etc etc.. OMG}... then my father found out.. that this account was registered on 31 December 2008 on an address that is SO FUNNY that you will know it was definately a fraud...


Then... you may refer what I had been doing during 31 December 2008 right here my father didn't even go to any DiGi centre to register DiGi number... and yet DiGi make our life so hard that we need to go few locations to clear this up... REALLY unlike Maxis and Celcom.. when you have this kind of issue.. all you need to do is go to the headquarter... sign a name then that is it... =.=.... THAT makes me... distance myself even more with DiGi.. =.=... lame..


Now here comes the question... How could a postpaid owe 618 bucks.. without even service termination??? I thought that the limit is suppose to be around 300 bucks... How come that fellow can owe DiGi so much and yet... put the blame on people who didn't even use it??? LOL...... lame right?? DiGi... LOOK UP ON YOURSELF before you allow so much credit limit for other people....


Tomorrow I am going to miss half a day running around to clear this thing with my father.... urm.. well talk about today... whole day = charmed... LOL... season 3 already.. then at night dota a while... chat a while... Well then got to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: