Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day of anime

Today... as usual... it would be a bored day... then.. I figured out there's one anime I havent watch in a while.. so completed the whole season 2 and season 3 ep7 now... still got 6 more to go... SWT but I stopped in the evening to game with BK... haha..


JT onlined in the afternoon.. then he disappeared... very legendary hahaha... the he didn't online till now.. LOL....


Back to BK... haha we played 3 games... 1 cut half.. due to dinner.. 2nd rmk due to wrong built {his wrong built} 3rd.. error... when the game about to end.. SWT... haha...


Well tomorrow I'm going to watch the anime again till the end... the anime is: zero no tsukaima... LOL... urm... BK now streaming my recommended movie.. a millionaire's first love... Hopefully he likes it.. well then got to go now.. cyax... ;)


Krane

No comments: