Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Third Day: AOC

WOOo.... this is the only paper I came out early in exam... so far of my entire exam life... Finish 4 questions in section B... and yet able to do all in 1 hr time... WHOA.... LOL... this is the worth effort of 1 week.. FULLY DEVOTED on this subject...


Now compared to yesterday.. although this lecturer did not really teach that well {sorry to say.. Is not because the lecturer's problem.. is the tone... HAHA.. but he did carry out his effort} BUT AT LEAST WHEN WE LOOK AT THE FREAKING SLIDE WE CAN CATCH UP UNLIKE THE FREAKING SARA's LESSON... WHAT DO WE GET?? HUH?? EVEN THE NOTES IS NOT COMPLETE ENOUGH FOR US TO SCORE FOR EXAM... AND SIMPLY AWARDING MARKS + INCOMPLETE NOTES IS LIKE GIVING A HELL FOR US FOR EXAM... DIN EVEN DISCUSS HARD PROBLEM INFRONT...


Alright enough of it.. I have to chill down and start my engineering materials... I have to say sorry to Ms. Maxine because I prepare her lesson the last... which is today... HAHA... well then... I managed to catch up all the topics.. thanks to farm's tutorial again.. and ms maxine tutorial + slide.. well then cyax :)


Krane

No comments: