Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SALVATION.... the long wait...

Yeah... today is the day I went out... after so many months didnt really go out.... started with arriving IOI at 10.30... walk around.. found out that in IOI there is an extra herbal shop... then meet up farm.. and went to MV...


At MV..... we went to cinema.. then let BK to find us.... and he told us something which we made it a joke.... then.. JT arrive... {I know I got a lot of then.. but then just let me then...}... then... bought the ticket.... after that.. walk around...


Went to MCD ground floor... we don't believe what BK says until he proves to us.. HAHA... gratx bk.. hehe... after that watch the movie.. terminator salvation... {LUCKILY I GOT BOOK.. the QUEUE DAMN LONG}.... that movie.. was a total confusion... but it was a lil bit okay... HAHA... i would say.. not as nice as Mai Otome sifr... HAHA {go watch it then you'll know}... but it is acceptable... the main reason is because of the confusion of the plot.. HAHA... but will sort it out...


After the movie... I have to rush to toilet {MY Bladder was like going to explode}... haha... den... wonder around the mall... and finally take the sardin packed bus and home.... at home after dinner... went online.. and here I am...


Now about our group... who do you think will be the last one to get GF? hehehe....

1. Me
2. Farm
3. JT


I guess I'll be the last one... but anyhow.. it was great to hear that... it is not really a curse afterall.. HOHOHO.. cyax then bb ;)


Krane

No comments: