Thursday, June 4, 2009

Forth Day: EM

I have a declaration... EMATHS for Ms sara portion is A FREAKING COMPLETE SCREW UP.... I MEAN GOD.. at LEAST SPEAK TO US.. and HELP US OUT FOR EXAM... =.= I mean compared to the other lecturer.. she is the worst... SERIOUSLY... way worse than any lecturer I have ever had... EVEN WORSE THAN my BIO teacher in HIGH SCHOOL {because biology at least when I open the book I know what to pick up}... AIKS>>>>><<<<< damn not worth it.. when you get A+ in ur exam.. still you cant get A in ur total marks... DAMN IT @__@


Alright for today... I left the exam hall early again... i finished the whole paper with four questions in section B in 1hr 30 mins... JT left the exam hall the earliest.. well I would say.. my effort well worth it... as I know how to answer all the questions {COMPARED TO MATHS' FRONT PORTION WHICH IS A COMPLETE HELL OUT OF A SCREW UP with at LEAST 3 QUESTIONS I DO NOT KNOW MY ANSWER CORRECT OR NOT}... Seriously I wish Mr zahir handled all the portion... instead of dividing it.. cux dividing it to another lecturer make us DIE IN A HORRIBLE way.. but anyhow for Mr zahir's portion.. I can say I am confidently get 50 - 60 /60 {total marks of his portion}.... AIKS.....



Anyhow.. then we discuss something with that guy.. I do not know what is his name.. and yeah.. we three agree that our math's front portion is THE HELL FOR US...



ALRIGHT at home... I finished up my zombie.. yeah... then.. watched bleach.. HOHO.. now onlining and chat with frenz.. saturday going to go party.. and prepare myself for the last paper.. which is BCS on monday.... next monday I mean.. well of all the days I have been onlining at least 10pm... TODAY is the day I can break free a little.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: