Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What A Day

Today... half a day gone getting DiGi stuff done.. then arrived home... and went out again for dinner... lol... went hulu yam...... then serendah and eat {now i know this place is connected 25KM from gohtong jaya lol}... after eat.... home.. LOL.... of cux before that went somewhere TOP and cold HOHO...


Then at home.. I chat with Bk.. haha.. sorry for onlining so late.. and what really gg me was... Farm offline 5 mins before I online.. T__T... LOL farm.. ppl can wait for you to online at 11pm.. just wait for your friend once.. haha......


Well after that.. finished my half part of season 3 episode 15 charmed.. and this song reminds me of wedding.. seriously... HAHA.... you have to find out yourself why is that so by clicking that song... hmm.. when will I be able to have that song running... Or maybe it is not happening.... LUL... Let fate decide my path.... haha.. well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: