Sunday, June 21, 2009

1234? PERFECT haha

No no.. is not about counting numbers in kindergarten.... Haha.. today is special day.... my bro bought t shirt for him... and then.. mom cook lunch for my grandpa... then later... went out to lunch... and on radio I heard this song... Plain white T's 1234... perfect song to court girl....


I wish I know how to play an instrumental and have a very good voice... so that... I can sing this out when I wanted to court a girl.. haha.. seriously it is nice... those who knows how to play instrumental give it a try.... You can come here... I wonder when I could dedicate this song to someone....


Alright lets move on to the evening... 5.05pm no one is onlining.. maybe they're busy with what they're doing.... even till night.. only brian kok online.. and no one else... Started on prison break.. kinda boring in the first episodes.. but on second episodes.. they're building their plot... Hopefully it is as nice as heroes.. haha... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: