Saturday, June 13, 2009

Eventful day

Alright.. this morning.. there is a grand thunderstorm..... can you imagine this storm.. make the switch board of the house... jump with spark... LOL.... scary...


Of course.. that is not it... my tel. line surge protector gone.... modem gone... LAN card gone too... LOLX.. very sad...



This is how my modem looks like internally... can you spot the burned stuff??



Can you see the two dots... underneath the tel line?? its BURNED.. BLACK



My tel line surge protector... GONE @___@


Can you see... I am using a LAN card instead of embeded LAN.. oh gosh


In the evening game a while with kingston and brian... but unfortunately I got dc.. LOL... haha... but it was kinda nice game... swt... Then.. we got no game.. so.. what I did was watch naruto all the way...


Now already episode no.90... Still going on... OH GOD.. I found out more... there are tons of electrical items in my house got GGed... My dad just informed me... Two tvs... LOL... OMG.. imagine that kind of strike it gave.. for the morning thunder.. Indeed there are some destruction sign when I saw spark on the switchboard....


Anyhow... AMAZINGLY.. farm and jt.. didnt even bother to online without even sms us.. =.=... very swt both of them.. make me and BK like idiot.. haha.. anyhow.. gtg.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: