Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GoodBye 2008

Alright I talk about today first.... Today... I read my notes again as usual... then online.. thought there is bleach... @__@ but it doesn't... then next thing is online.. hoho....


All seems to be preparing for tonight since is the final day... there are certain people who were here this minute.. and gone for HOURS the next minute till Don't know when.. LOL....


My father borrowed... some movie to watch... DAMN I AM NOT GONNA MISS THE TOMB of the DRAGON EMPEROR this time.> RAWR... haha.... alright time to end my post gracefully for this year...


Haha.... what I had done so far this year is.....

1) be an annoying kid during foundation that makes almost the whole auditorium hates me... due to my overdue of questioning..... {BWAHAHAHA AMAZING EH.. cux I am too bored to do something there}

2) Meet new friends... WOOHOO... namely G2 people.. haha... sadly .. parted with them during Sem2.... and sem 3

3) Meet a lot of people from all ranges..... {YUP that is G1... so many ppl... so many complication.. so many characters... so many unpredictable.. so many hurting as well.... Not as fun as G2.. and not as peaceful as G2}

4) Narrowed down to the least complicated few.... {THANK GOD My ENG class are filled with Nice people.. haha... xD}

5) Did some crazy stuff... but not really crazy.. and LOL all the way in the class.. xD ahahahaha

6) Went gym... started from March... Play around till October/November only get serious... with a correct routine... {LOL.. funny eh?}

7) Still single.... still searching.... LOL.... lets count... 1...2...3...4...5.... yeah 5 YRS of single.. LOL... amazing huh.... xD

8) Still keep in touch with my old mates.. whereby we went outing together like Asimo exhibition... haha.. and upcoming party...

9) Still attend XounDreamz year end party.. except this time is not as good as last time....

10) Cursing APIIT at the beginning... but in the end.. felt in love with it... in terms of the environment of study.. and the people in it... {LOL SO GUYS STOP CURSING SOME GIRLS that DOES NOT LOOK GOOD.. or you'll end up falling in love with them... I mean I am not in the case BUT.... Girl could be similar to my college}

11) Get good result in SPM... Though I wish it was straight 1A.. but still with 81A and 2A2 I guess I should be happy {Honestly... I am not really... because my GCE-O didnt get even a pathetic A2} **I am not asking too much out of myself just it could be improve.. in a way xD but overall I am happy of course xD ahahahaha**

12) Get myself a new hp{may}/lp}{jan}/player{aug}

13) Get extra people to hate me... and yet.. they think I do not know... xD ahahahahahahaah.... {but honestly hate me for what... If you don't like some part of me tell me straight... OHYA BTW.. my creativity... towards.. some subject -- I cant change.. I'll add that to normal chatting... it is in my blood.. thanks to my father}

14) Waa I guess no more already.... HAHA... Heading towards new year.. FIUUUUU xD


Okay that was all for the last day of 2008.. cya next year xD happy new year btw...


Krane

No comments: