Monday, June 1, 2009

First day: IMT

Haha... wake up today.. try to remember everything I had studied last night.. it seems everything going on quite well haha... all the concepts everything is in my head....


On arrival to exam hall... BK came the latest.. LOL I thought he is not coming.. or wake up late or something.... alright back to the exam.. IT WAS LIKE RACING AGAINST TIME.... 10 mins before the times up.. I managed to finish up everything... OH GOD.... and throughout the whole 2 hrs.. i was like writing... LIKE A ROBOT... LOL... omg...


Most of the people claim they do not have enough time... to me... IT IS DAMN TRUE.. oh my god... at least another 15 mins extra we would have do it way better...


BK JT and farm went to apiit to study while I at home... trying to solve all the questions again... including ms sara and mr zahir question... I become very familiar with fourier series.. probability and probability distribution.. thanks to farm.. for ms sara's portion... I hope it is WHAT she said is going to come out... HAHA... PRAYING HARD for tomorrow.. well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: