Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Second Day: EMATHS

AIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh don't know what to say... a total disappointment... I mean she said the assignment question will not come out.. although I believe Mr zahir said... he set the question.. but I have come to a conclusion... MS SARA is not CAPABLE in teaching engineering MATHS...


I AM SO GOING TO GET B... WHAT THE HELL AND I DO NOT DESERVE IT... WHY YOU ASK ME??? Come on... the assignment the way she mark it was a total bullcrapping piece of @__@..... HOW CAN you give the same equation with the same answer... one 1 mark.. the rest lil mark??? COME ON LA this is maths.. not theory paper.. AND... if you do not know how to teach at least be linear a little on maths assignment... AND GO BACK TO TEACH UR BUSINESS PAPER... cux engineering is no place for you.. seriously...


IN EXAM... i can say I am going to score 80++ or 84.. BUT THIS MARK IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO GET A+.... or A... god.. Now i can only rely on god.. hopefully I am lucky enough to get A... @__@... BUT SERIOUSLY... She make life harder for us.. thanks to her attitude in giving a CARENOT mark and simply way of giving marks in assignment... =.=


Despite of this sadness... I have to gearup for tomorrow's paper.. AOC.. hopefully it was way better than maths.... haha.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: