Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ha~ day Swt...

Weird title eh? today.. wake up... wait for the TV repairman to come and repair our TV... after lunch... went to sunway pyramid... but mom din get anything in the MNG shop.. so in the end went home.. and end my day there doing nothing much but dl some stuff haha...


Alright here comes the tough time... today I collect my CDL... yeah.. no longer Probational... But the problem is.. I do not know how to drive... and do you know how lame was it??? The reason parent give you is.. You do not need to know how to drive yet.. What kind of crap is that??? and another reason is they say I am too UNSKILL in driving... I was like.. HUH???!????... You din give me the opportunity to drive and expect me to perform like schumacher.. =.=.... So.. I am officially someone who have the authorization to drive but cannot drive... LAME~.....


And you know the lamest part... THey say I should take up extra lesson... =.=... what a great mistake they create and let me bare with it... =.=.... No comment on that...


Urm... this is some random expression deep inside my heart..... Sometimes... I was anticipating to let it go... sometimes I fear the past haunt me.... sometimes I fear that I am not ready for it.... But.. what I really know is... it aint belongs to me...


Come to my friend now... Farm.. hehe.. second day of working.. but though there are unfortunate things happened... but... wish you all the luck in the future.... although that incident happened yesterday without us knowing.....


Krane

No comments: