Monday, June 8, 2009

Final day: BCS

Yup.... today was the last exam... however.. there are some delay of the examination... THANKS to the admin people... which publish the wrong examination schedule for us.. causes confusion... and boredom... while waiting for the BCS examination....


So what I did was study... for a lil while more... then.. went to mamaque with them.. first restaurant.... we went away because of the food was not appealing... then... we went to this mamaque... Sorry to say.. it was the worse mamaque I had ever been... EXPENSIVE and... the food served are sort of expired... =.=... can you imagine that....



As good as it seems.. the sprouts are all expired... and this small plate of 6 inch cost 4 bucks.. Not worth it at all....


Yup... can you see all the notes?? we're studying.. haha...



Then it was exam time... though I was a lil tired... I managed to answer all the questions... then wait with farm.. for our fetcher to come.. then in the car... argue with parent for the driving thingy.... then went home.. nap and online...


Woo.. guess what.. Streamyx has service interuption.. LOL... so kinda dc and rc all the time.... Aiks... and I received an email stated that my application for scholarship failed... HAHA... not one but two.. anyhow... good try though... xD.... well then.. I guess that is all for now.... For today... I guess later will have a fun time with my friends... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: