Thursday, January 1, 2009

Brand New Year Brand New Luck Brand New Everything

Haha... alright... I know it was quite early for me to post for my new year... But I can predict what I'll do tomorrow... Most likely is online.. chat around and movie.. and rappelz.... haha...


How I celebrate my new year??? With the element of no transport.... and no ppl who willing to bring me go out.... {Although G2 does.. but T__T really sorry guys I wish i could join.. borh transport... how le.. damn bad lar.. haha... I promise next time i got car I'll come okay xD}... I end up doing stupid stuff like... play Hide and seek with GM of rappelz.. and get time wasted..... as well as DPing....


Amazingly with some luck of 2009... it opens up with sin impact card..... haha... lol.... well that was virtual.... reality... I hope I could get something similar or better.. hahahaha...


Now for resolution at 2009:

1) Get my value higher and higher.. and get myself a JUICY scholarship......

2) Meet more friends.... xD....

3) Better shape of body... and achieve my dream shape by mid of this year..... xD ahaha.. HOPEFULLY

4) Great result....

5) Great luck...

6) Happy life...

7) Not to be single anymore {impossible.... hahaha....}

8) Hope to see all my frens found their TRUE ONES

9) Continue to keep in touch with my friends from primary as well as secondary school

10) Improve myself better and better... OHOHOHO...


Well that was all for today... haha... cyax then xD Happy new year 2009


Krane

No comments: