Tuesday, January 20, 2009

EMC ^status^ = Finalized

Today started my day with some light exercise on my maths..... then... when time comes.. I had to go out early to meet up farm.. since he say got something important to let me know...


So I packed my lunch to meet farm at campus at 2pm.... So on arrival.. I though farm about to tell me something serious.... So I had to prepare myself... he said {wait all of them come first} I was like.. OH GOD... are you telling me that you had gf or something...


And in the end the swtest thing ever happen... He took out his Worms World Party CD.. and he say TADA... I was like... WTHELLL ask me come so early... skip my rest.. my everything to WWP... @__@ lol.. but it was alright...


Then they play cards.. I studied a while.. and exam begin..... Finished exam I realized I go change some correct answers to wrong ones... Damn stupid... at least 5 marks gone.... well then praying for good marks....


Tomorrow gonna be RMDS time... so I went home... touch my note a little bit... then play a little bit.. then sleep.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: