Sunday, January 18, 2009

Final preparation and some disturbing....

Today.... I started my day with reading ESC.... then after that... when I was about to start my tutorial..... there you go.. disturbing happens.. when my father watch IP MAN..... not I.P is ... EEP.... lol...


So how can I concentrate? First... I tried not to involve in the movie and stuff my ear with NWZ.... then after that... since my mom finish cleaning upstairs... I went up there locked myself in... and whoa... PARADISE....


The studies went on for 2 hours... and I finally covered up almost every topics that I had... LOL.... IF not of my sis brought some movies... I could have finish up way earlier like 5pm... LOL... anyhow... it was quite nice to study in my own room also.. Since the last time I did was MSC test study.... and way before that is back in SPM times.....


Then at night.... near midnight... play big2.5 with farm... then groword... and... finish...... there you go... head for the next day.... haha.... of course some discussion on how silly is THE FIRM... because of the participant do not really know how to decorate a 1mil apartment.. @__@... what a LOL to us... I bet.... my high school friend... who won the Alpha leo awards could do better.... anyhow cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: