Friday, January 9, 2009

A ride.... from... JEFF

Today actually I were to follow farm went back to IOI... but instead of farm... jeff fetched us... thank you jeff... hehe.... and thank you farm also because you agreed to fetch me to IOI earlier.... today I need them to fetch me because my father used the only car in the house... so... no transport home....


Since MSC class was cancelled {gosh... the whole week no MSC @__@}... so we could finish off registration and pay the fees earlier and quicker than usual..... After fetched nicole home... we treat jeff a KFC ohohho for thanking him fetch us home... xD...


Later... we moved from giant to farm's house then to IOI {I worry if jeff fetched me home he do not know how to go home ahahah xD}.... then I took bus went home....


At home... I read the whole RMDS notes... and then online.... well then I had nothing much to do.... Had to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: