Saturday, January 24, 2009

Beer + salt = REMEDY for FEVER

Today.. woke up in the morning.. was assigned to polish the altar... Well this is what usually the chinese do before Chinese New Year... boy it was tiring.... then... I realized I was low blood pressure then felt sick....


So followed my parent went out lunch.... the asam laksa beside the tesco was amazing.. then home for mom to change cloth and swap my dad's sim card to my phone since his phone was submarined... YES SUBMARINED... even now you can see the water on the screen.. most likely it has gone... {ALMOST like my case 2 yrs ago except this one is slightly less water}... then went to selayang to buy some fresh prawn.... and home...


At home.... dad preparing dinner while I ate panadol.... to cure my fever.... The dinner today was a little bit special... which was a fresh fish fillet... LOL... amazingly delicious with some salmon... haha.... then... during dinner.. dad suggested that... a beer.. pour on the glass and add a small amount of salt inside and gulp it would cure your fever... so I tried it..... haha.... then after few hours... my fever gone... amazing.. lol....


Now I guess I had to go off already since finished rappelz with +6 on R3 items... lol... well then cyax ;)

PS: Cant believe tomorrow is reunion dinner already LOL


Krane

No comments: