Thursday, January 22, 2009

Study @ Farm's

Today woke up... prepared myself to go to Farm's house.... so on arrival to IOI.. I was like loitering around to waste some time while waiting for jeff... After 1 hour something.. jeff arrived at IOI and we went to farm's house...


Then farm bring us to Puteri Mart to eat.... char kuey teow there was not really nice.. LOL... but farm's driving skill was nice... xD ahahhaaha...


Then we studied almost everything.. from A to Z... and oh ya.... something between Jeff and I to keep in mind is... MICHAEL JACKSON... yeah.... that is some clue to unlock some secret haha...


So at 6 I went home.. bath.. nap a while.. continued to study till 11pm.. then I sleep for tomorrow... the final battle... the final paper... yet the hardest ever... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: