Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Third Day of CNY

Today my friend visited me.... Haha.. who else other than Sharmayne... she wanted to visit us long time already... so in the morning at first my parent were to go cameron highland but then the trip cancelled so that she could come...


When she come.. we talk a while went out esquire kitchen eat.. then went home.... then she went home wif her car.. LOL.... cux her car parked nearby our house.... Then we went to Ah yau's house... LOL.. there dad spent his jolly time with paul loke... and the gang for SO LONG... LOL...


Was a normal day actually... kinda bored one... at home... online but... friends don't really online... Farm online didnt reply... wonder what exciting activities he was doing... Kok online at the very end of my online session... Chong yang.. MIA... but his char up one lv.. LOL... Diva... MSN write rappelz... but don't even see his shadow in it... JEFF... THE WORST... say gonna rappelz the whole day... the whole day I didnt see him.... I want him to online to get the gox 3 card from him so that I could combine my gox set... LOL...


Well then tomorrow would be the first day of my degree... Looking forward to it.... haha.. regular update should start from today cause I am quite free.. well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: