Saturday, January 10, 2009

ESC notes..... and misunderstand....

First thing in the morning monitor my bid.... then.... after that compress the final piece of ESC notes and printed it out.... so the time already 3pm.... rest a while till 4.10pm... start studying... till at night went out eat... LOL....


At home.. online.... in game.. dp... then ursa.... LOL xD... haha... first time get gen point.... quite fun... then towards the night... get lucky with some high level fellows and agreed to bring us to abhuva.... haha...


Misunderstand happens here when I chatted in a channel and none of them reply..... it was already 5 mins..... not.... the one who ress-ed me earlier's problem seriously {you know who you are}... is the another fellow who don't even bother to ress... me... Is not that I am so care about ressing or not.... and definately it was just a game.... I am thinking here.... what kind of real life friend could do such a funny stuff when the in game friend can treat you even better...


Funny eh? You see I don't really mind if you are someone who I do not know... but when it comes to real life friend it sometimes really reflect on how the person is......


Above all... it was just an opinion and definately a misunderstand going on here..... I am not angry xD ahaha.... Don't think I am emo.... Is just that I am thinking... how come.... a person can sit infront of a program... seeing so many purple colour stuff and yet do not bother to even look at it....... haha...


Well then... the story actually are solved.... do not want to make anything worse here.... I guess I should sleep earlier... so that this kind of "unfortunate" event would not happen... well then cyax ;)

PS: ultraman.... Now too late to do your tag... I try do next time ya xD ehehe


Krane

No comments: