Monday, January 19, 2009

ESC ^StatuS^ = Finalized

Today woke up early at 9.30am... then prepared myself and lay on the sofa to read my ESC..... and the whole afternoon reading ESC and re-read on what I did for my tutorial....


Then went out.. to lunch.. home.. bath.. and go to examination hall for my ESC...


On arrival.... {I arrived with farm actually} saw firhan.. chris.. and hontong.. then joined by joshua... joyce... yi ching... LOL..... firhan got an IPHONE which made Joshua goes nuts haha... Well joshua... hope yah will get one soon....


Then studied with jeff and kok... and farm... for the final touch before went in the examination hall....


The question of ESC was a little bit tougher compared to the test... haha... but well I managed to answer all lol.. then went home.. light workout of 100sits and pushes..... and then... bath... and here I am.. Well of course after that went to night market... Boy... it has been a while ever since I step in the night market.... I wasn't really like night market in terms of.... First I had nothing to buy and second seriously do not know what I am going.... This time I went there is because I need to accompany my dad.... haha.. cause mom is not following.....


Next I might go study maths a while... and then online and offline and sleep.. LOL... I updated early because I do not want to miss my update... haha.. well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: