Friday, January 23, 2009

MSC ^StatuS^ = FinalizeD

GOSH... haha... today wake up in the morning... had to go to school quite early since my father is ready to fetch me there...


On arrival.... saw jeff farm ben they all doing last minute revision... it was quite good... I mean... it was... good.. LOL... duno what I am talking over here...... Then... Went in the exam hall and the question attempt starts..... I completely had no idea how to do the first question....


So instead of losing all the marks.. I secured it by doing a few ways lol... at least get some rather than nothing... then overall the paper was okay... section B I attempted 4 questions instead of 3... haha.... so that I could HOPEFULLY secured my 60marks there.....


Farm went out damn early... as well as ben... LOL.... after the exam we went to main campus to take my student ID... apparently the ID was yet to ready... so I went home.... via mom... then after that went out to clear the utility bills... and home start gaming.. haha...


Well then I had to go now... hoho.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: