Saturday, January 3, 2009

Gathering.... No One? and.. SURPRISE

Alright.. today start my day by waking up early... whereas my family still sleeping... and make my brother fetches me to OUG to meet up BKOK to take goodluckchuck.... then.... this action causes my brother to late a bit to work I guess....


Then.... He fetches me back to IOI and took T511 bus to reach my home..... Of course first thing I did after I reach home is watch that movie.... Sad.... and yet happy... sad in the sense that the guy nearly lost the one he loves... happy.. as usual.. happy ending... haha... the story sort of moves my emotional part deep inside... but affects me nothing physically....


The online sessions drags on till... my parent decide to went out to eat... LOL... amazing thing is that they planned it so last minute that it was already 4pm... LOL... and I had to cook myself to eat and delayed eric's time to fetch me.. haha.... sorry eric...


Then we went to IOI mall get Viv a bear.. went her house... and tada.. we're the earliest to arrive... Oh ya before I forget.. eric intro his sugar glider to me.. LOL... cutey..... Right back to Viv's party... since this time was a crash with Kar Chun's event.... here we had kinda little people... but overall is fun....


The Surprise.... IS... Gideon and Maryann is together... BOY.. can you believe it... last week they were like just friend and they were together now.. AMAZING... haha.. to be honest... our primary school mates are attached to each other now.... Joanna with eng yew... vicky with kit leong.... sue shen with kok long... and NOW... TADA.. gideon with maryann.... haha... A good advice to gideon.. SING MORE LA SING MORE LA... Chan ke lou po WHAT?? haha... now I should sing back... Gideon ke lou po MARYANN.... MARYANN MARYANN... xD cheers... hope you guys have a great day ahead...


As for me?? nothing.. not now... definately I'll wait... for that moment.. But... it seems that those does not belong to me.. so... let it be.... xD ahaha.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: